Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ranger-#8

collegiate roller hockey?

Scorpion, be aware that making the jerseys takes anywhere from 3-5 weeks since they are sublimated. Besides that, you should have had wheels. Thats unfortunate. We don't have our additional jerseys either (our fault), so we will be scrambling around making sure both of our teams have jerseys.

I mean I can understand the jerseys take time...but the wheels could have been shipped. Everybody has wheels but we were hoping they would be here on time. Plus, the company isn't answering our coaches calls. Not a huge deal, just frustrating.

I mean I can understand the jerseys take time...but the wheels could have been shipped. Everybody has wheels but we were hoping they would be here on time. Plus, the company isn't answering our coaches calls. Not a huge deal, just frustrating.

Yeah, I have been there before (non college team). It is a pain in the butt

Here are the jerseys

Very nice jerseys! I think I saw them on Facebook a few weeks ago. Im trying to get us some new jerseys as well (not that our jerseys are bad or anything) I just want something new. Hopefully next year..... We just brought a "B" team on board, so thats where all of our extra money went this year.

Very nice jerseys! I think I saw them on Facebook a few weeks ago. Im trying to get us some new jerseys as well (not that our jerseys are bad or anything) I just want something new. Hopefully next year..... We just brought a "B" team on board, so thats where all of our extra money went this year.

i saw you on a couple of george masons videos...are you guys the same colors as us?

i saw you on a couple of george masons videos...are you guys the same colors as us?

Haha yes we are. Purple and Gold.

BTW, GMU is probably the cockiest team in the SECRHL. Its rediculous

Haha yes we are. Purple and Gold.

BTW, GMU is probably the cockiest team in the SECRHL. Its rediculous

lol from what I hear, they came to an ECRHA event and played our team, and were talking trash stating that we didn't go to a real school and made fun of our logo and other random bs. I think we won though : )

we had to get some throw together jerseys since ours werent going to arrive in time and i guess they ran out of sizes. oh well. i didnt get to play the last two games cuz i blew my shoulder out in the second game.

we had to get some throw together jerseys since ours werent going to arrive in time and i guess they ran out of sizes. oh well. i didnt get to play the last two games cuz i blew my shoulder out in the second game.

Scorpion, you guys played a good game against us. It got really chippy, but its hockey. Looking forward to playing you all in Columbia in November.

Scorpion, you guys played a good game against us. It got really chippy, but its hockey. Looking forward to playing you all in Columbia in November.

haha yeah it got fun there for a while. you guys played awesome though. it was a great game. good job this weekend goin 4-0. i was so pissed i didnt get to play the sunday games. i went to the training facility today and i guess i have an ac sprain. gotta get better before november.

ahh ok i thought you were saying for the full season

Long time no post... first year of college was a rough one. But I'm back in the game, finally, playing for Georgia Tech. Aaand loving the beating we take every game.

Kovalchuk, I'll see you in Columbia.

Any of you Carolina boys know Sean Trainor? He played for Dreamsports, and he's at GT, as well.

Long time no post... first year of college was a rough one. But I'm back in the game, finally, playing for Georgia Tech. Aaand loving the beating we take every game.

Kovalchuk, I'll see you in Columbia.

Any of you Carolina boys know Sean Trainor? He played for Dreamsports, and he's at GT, as well.

You guys played a hell of a game against us. I think you guys skated harder than any team I saw there. You pretty much outskated us the first two periods, but you're bench is so thin I think you just got wore out. Great game. Can't wait to see you guys again in Columbia.

Not sure if any of the Slippery Rock guys I used to talk to on here are still playing, but that was a hell of a game last Sunday..really would have liked to hold on for the win at the end though.Glad the rivalry is still pretty even...2-2-2 all time according to ECRHA website. Can't wait for this upcoming Sunday. ( I'm #6 on millersville.)

hey folks,

i'll chime in and say hi. i played ECRHA for Shippensburg Univ (D2) from 2002-2007. The organization (all divisions) is getting bigger and better every year). it's nice to see the league grow. makes me kind of jealous that i was only in the beginning stages during my time.

Had a chance to go to colorado, california, georgia, new york, missouri. All trips mostly paid for by the school! awesome opportunities to travel and play.

hey folks,

i'll chime in and say hi. i played ECRHA for Shippensburg Univ (D2) from 2002-2007. The organization (all divisions) is getting bigger and better every year). it's nice to see the league grow. makes me kind of jealous that i was only in the beginning stages during my time.

Had a chance to go to colorado, california, georgia, new york, missouri. All trips mostly paid for by the school! awesome opportunities to travel and play.

I will second this comment. I played at ECU in the building stages and loved the experiance! For all you guys playing now or just starting to play, ENJOY EVERY SECOND OF IT. It goes by fast.

Not sure if any of the Slippery Rock guys I used to talk to on here are still playing, but that was a hell of a game last Sunday..really would have liked to hold on for the win at the end though.Glad the rivalry is still pretty even...2-2-2 all time according to ECRHA website. Can't wait for this upcoming Sunday. ( I'm #6 on millersville.)

Are you guys playing in the interregional in Mt. Pleasant in January? We will be there.