Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

nsabino

Quality Skate Laces

I know this is going to sound like a real stupid post but I'd like to know where I can get some quality skate laces online. I don't like A&R's waxed since the tips fall out way before the lace breaks.

thanks and regards,

Nelson

Graf waxed laces are amazing.

My NBH laces(standard, non-waxed that come with the skates) are actually pretty darn good, I've been impressed with them.

My NBH laces(standard, non-waxed that come with the skates) are actually pretty darn good, I've been impressed with them.

agree with both of these. also as posted abvoe, the metal tip laces may be more what you are looking for but they are not a traditional looking lace.

agree with both of these. also as posted abvoe, the metal tip laces may be more what you are looking for but they are not a traditional looking lace.

Hi and thanks to everyone for the help. I also don't like the gorilla laces, what I probably want are the GRAF laces, as described they don't break or fray very easily and also aren't hell on your fingers to tie. Since I live in portugal I'm having a hard time finding a place online that will send them out at a decent mailing cost, $7.50 is more than enough to cover the expenses. I'd be willing to get 3 or 4 pairs even so if you guys can help me out I'd greatly appreciate it....

Regards,

Nelson

Let me add that I always undo the top laces and both the graf laces and NBH laces have held up well for me. NBH laces are a bit wider and will eat your fingers if you dont have calluses built up in the right spots. ;)

I currently have the Graf waxed laces and they're amazing. They are getting a little worn so I purchased some Elite waxed laces. I dunno how they'll perform but its worth a try. They didn't have the Grafs in my size :angry:

I got a set of those from a PIAS nearby. Didn't seem too bad, but the wax isn't as thick of a coat on them as on the Graf/NBH ones.

I never got to use them as one of them was damaged/frayed, and the shop is about 45 min. from my house. It wasn't worth the drive to go out and exchange them.

I currently have the Graf waxed laces and they're amazing. They are getting a little worn so I purchased some Elite waxed laces. I dunno how they'll perform but its worth a try. They didn't have the Grafs in my size :rolleyes:

Are these laces round or regular?

Are these laces round or regular?

Regular

they look round to me. Also are these the laces ovechkin is using

They're definitely regular shape.

PIAS on Glen Cove Road carries/d them.