Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Speed Demon

Sizing question

Okay, so I went under the tongue of my BAUER vapor 6 skates. the size beside US M is 7 D. What I would like to know is after skating in these things for 2 seasons, would the size of these skates have changed at all? I know that Bauer Vapor 6s are supposed to be quite stiff so I am hoping that they didn't change. If the size has not changed, what would be the equivalent size in Graf? Thanks.

I wear a 9.5 W in the graf 703 and a 9.5EE in the bauer vapor xx. So if I were you and your feet haven't grown at all, I would say you would need a 7. Im not sure on the width because all the grafs run different. But try them on, thats the best thing you can do.

I tried on Vapor XXs today and I could feel immediately that they weren't my skate.. they felt like they pinched around the front left side of my left foot. The V12s felt really nice and I would take those over the Vapor XXs but then.. I put on some G35s and those felt like heaven. I don't want the t blades so I am going to get G5s when I get the chance.

but then.. I put on some G35s and those felt like heaven. I don't want the t blades so I am going to get G5s when I get the chance.

If the g35's felt like heaven then wouldn't the g3's fit you better than the g5's?

735's/G35's indeed fit differently than the 705's/G5's. I've been waiting a month now for my G35's to come in. I opted to get them with the standard t-blades, hoping that I make the adjustment to them OK. I also felt that the G series were more comfortable than the 700 series, but that's just my impression.