Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cavs019

Synthesis blade

After hearing countless horror stories about the synthesis blades feeling like a dead fish, i am extremely surprised to find that the feel of mine is absolute cash. Did easton change the manufacturing process or were the first batch of blades from the toy drive not as good? To be honest, my drury 85 synthesis feels better than everything ive used, and that includes si cores, vapors, xn10s, innos, etc, etc, etc. Any thoughts?

I am one of the few in minority that has never had a problem with my Synthesis blades in terms of feel. I like them, I think they have good feel, and I think they are tanks. Just my humble opinion

How long have you been using your synthesis blade, is the question. Mine felt great at first, but over time it lost the crisp feel.

I also used the Synthesis combo for a long period of time and had no complaints whatsoever. I wasn't using pro stock either, simple retail shaft and modano retail blade. I thought they were a great combo.

I also used the Synthesis combo for a long period of time and had no complaints whatsoever. I wasn't using pro stock either, simple retail shaft and modano retail blade. I thought they were a great combo.

What, did you make the switch to the Stealth or this new prototype Synergy (was it Synergy blade with Stealth shaft?) ;)

Different strokes for different folks I guess. The synth blade turned me off from dropping 80 bones for composite blades. IMO, it just flat out sucked. I got lucky when I found some GI Inno blades for $40. Those are worlds better than the synth in terms of feel and stiffness. I guess "feel" is subjective.

the pro whitney synth blades i'm using are pretty good. they actually starting feeling better when they loosened up and you could bend them a little. i think i still prefer inno, but these were good.

How hard do the Synthesis blades feel in comparison to the blades on SyNergys...I'm assuming they are similar. The Bauer XV blade I've got now is pretty good, a little bit more "forgiving" than a regular SyNergy blade. I'm just curious how hard the Synthesis blades are, being that I've never had the opportunity to try one.

I used to love the synthesis blade, but after cracking two synthesis blades on the bottom in the exact same spot, I've decided to give up on it. I now use the R2 blade, but I haven't used it long enough to give it a review.

I have a Synthesis as my backup, the blade is not from the toy drive and I found no difference between the two. I think the feel is fine.

Different strokes for different folks I guess. The synth blade turned me off from dropping 80 bones for composite blades. IMO, it just flat out sucked. I got lucky when I found some GI Inno blades for $40. Those are worlds better than the synth in terms of feel and stiffness. I guess "feel" is subjective.

Hey Kobe,

You got GI Inno from which players?