Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

iron Ghost

Best pants for the money?

I work in a pro shop in Columbus ohio and always suggest either the mission M-1 or M-2 pants to any customer looking for a great pair of pants but arent looking to break the bank (i.e. Tackla, Nike Q1, HP synergy, pro tack, etc). Im just curious what you guys think is the best pant out for the money and why. Personally, I feel like the M-2 at $49.99 retail will rival many company's $99.99 pant feature for feature. Thoughts anyone??

I really love my Quest 2 pants. I'm not a huge fan of the spine protector for looks purposes, but it's not terrible. I find the pants give alot of protection and mobility. I felt restricted when I tried on the Q1s so I opted for the Q2's. I haven't seen a pair of Missions around here, but then again I don't often look at or for pants.

Although I love the mission pants I will agree that the look of the FSP is a little bit goofy but I still like 'em. Ive always wanted them to make a pant with all of the same features but have it look like the pix in their catalogues (without the FSP). It just gives you the look of a regular pair of pants

Oh, by the way, I thought that the Q2 pant was an excellent pant as well. Only thing missing was zippered legs (which I love) and maybe a better price point. Protection and mobility is great on the Q2, the back protector was done well and I like the look of the pant also (even with the nike flair).

As Eazy said, Quest 2's are great, awsome comfort, protection and mobility, lite and easy to move in! and for a very affordable price ...

M-2's and Bauer 2000's are nice for someone who doent play physical often, Quest 2's for comfort, and ccm's 652-852 line is quality as well

M2 is an amazing pant for the price, can't beat it. I have to disagree on the 852 style though, the craftsmanship has gone way downhill since the 520-620 styles.

I really like my quest 3's. The only problem is that the material starts to frail a little, but its no biggie. They are really good value.

As Eazy said, Quest 2's are great, awsome comfort, protection and mobility, lite and easy to move in! and for a very affordable price ...

I love my Quest 2s. I bought them because I like the spine protector though. It looks cool lol. Glad I did because the mobility is great. I use to have Quest 3s and they were a really good pant too I found.