Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kovalchuk71

Chassis size question

Will a Medium frame be better for a size 7.5 skate or would I be better off with a small? Its an Easton skate. Thanks guys. Im trying to figure this out before I buy frames.

I had some medium frames on a Easton size 8.5, and the wheels looked pretty flushed with the end of the skate.

A size 7.5 would be a borderline case I think... Medium would be more speed, small would be more manoeuvrability

Another question along the same lines. I skate on a size 10 boot. I think that the chassis that I have on there now is a medium, but it's been so long I couldn't remember to save my life. I like my chassis usually mounted a little in the rear so that there's very little if any wheel seen from the front. Any suggestions to the size chassis I should buy?

Medium should be a good bet.

After tonight, I'm selling off my Vanguard chassis from my Wicked 7s. Am just sticking to my sprungs. Anyone want to buy some alu chassis?

- vanguard

- eframes

- vibes (where is shute when you need him?)

Don't want to start a new topic so hopefuly someone can answer this here. I work in an ice hockey shop but we do no roller so I am totally ignorant on the subject. A buddy of mine runs the summer roller league at a local rink and will let me play for free so I am in but I don't have skates. I tried a pair of missions that he had but the boot is just too different from my ice boots so I'm gonna go the conversion route. I use one90's and can get a pair of boots free. My friend recommended a hi-lo chassis as that would be closest to ice without going the very expensive sprung route. I'm gonna pick up a pair of mission vanguard chassis. The question is do I need a small or medium. My one90's are a size 6 1/2. I know some websites have size recomendations for their frames but I heard that roller hockey skates run different in size so I'm confused on the conversion. If it is an "either could fit situation" would smaller frames give me better mobility? Any and all help is much appreciated.

Don't want to start a new topic so hopefuly someone can answer this here. I work in an ice hockey shop but we do no roller so I am totally ignorant on the subject. A buddy of mine runs the summer roller league at a local rink and will let me play for free so I am in but I don't have skates. I tried a pair of missions that he had but the boot is just too different from my ice boots so I'm gonna go the conversion route. I use one90's and can get a pair of boots free. My friend recommended a hi-lo chassis as that would be closest to ice without going the very expensive sprung route. I'm gonna pick up a pair of mission vanguard chassis. The question is do I need a small or medium. My one90's are a size 6 1/2. I know some websites have size recomendations for their frames but I heard that roller hockey skates run different in size so I'm confused on the conversion. If it is an "either could fit situation" would smaller frames give me better mobility? Any and all help is much appreciated.
a medium would probally be too big i'd go for the small.

I agree, for that size you would need a small chassis...