Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

wind

09 Inline Skate

I have seen the Mission Skates and they look sick....

Please tell me the high-end isn't all white....the all white thing is a bit played out, IMO....

I have no comments....I don't work there anymore, so I don't get to spill the beans...My guess is the skates probably won't be out till Oct/Nov...

We'll get pics/spec as soon as Mission is willing to provide them. We've always had a very good relationship with Mission when it comes to that.

I have seen the Mission Skates and they look sick....

Please tell me the high-end isn't all white....the all white thing is a bit played out, IMO....

Yea ill second that. Not a big fan off the all white skates.

I cant wait for the 09 Mission line myself...The Boss skates were a dream fit, but like Fletch said the all white is a bit played out, some nice basic black with some kind of trim would be nice, like the assin look without those stupid red lines...Id like to see the pants and jerseys get back to some basic color schemes without all the pirate, etc. additions, similer to what the Boss pant line was like....I wanna see the top of the line skates bad, so I know what Im saving my pennies for, at least a tease...lol

One suggestion for Mission, make a skate made for people with little to no arch. CCM keeps winning the battle with many flat footed people such as myself because of that.

One suggestion for Mission, make a skate made for people with little to no arch. CCM keeps winning the battle with many flat footed people such as myself because of that.

I have a flat foot, but I prefer skates/shoes with a slightly higher arch than a lower one, maybe my feet are just mutants/freaks :ph34r:

That's why I buy RBK skates. flat foot.

I have the flatest foot ever...I literally have no arch....Couple things you can do to eliminate the discomfort:

1. Stand up for , but don't flex, during the heat fitting process

2. Cut the arch out of your footbed.

These two things work for me, and I never have issues anymore...