Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

gopens67

switching holders

i just ordered g5's and Im going to take off the cobras and just screw on some tuuks. If I just pop the tuuks on there, will I be OK concerning the blade being straight or is it just a simple switch with nothing to worry about.

I've found that either the front or back holes line up. The others don't. You can pretty much forget about using the RMS screws on that composite outsole, as the Graf anchors have a notch on both sides. You'll have to get rivets done all around.

JR but I would be able to definitely do it on regular 705s because I always see tuuks mounted with the screws?... Or if I really wanted to, I could just drill holes into the tuuk holders?

Perhaps I should've been more specific.

What I meant was that you can put the RMS screws in the new holes that you drill on the regular 705s.

You have to drill both skates, the holes do not match up. However, since the 705 has a PU outsole, you can use the RMS screws, however, it's more of a pain in the ass than anything else.

ranger tho, I have drilled through tuuk holders before and they held up fine, why wouldn't you do it? Would the tuuk holes overlap when trying to match the boots holes?