Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

daca

2008-2009 NHL schedule

So will tickets be available for purchase at that time? I've never bought seats this far in advance, but I'm trying to plan things around a vacation.

Some teams put the entire season on sale at once in Sept, and others release tickets in bunches (10 or so games at a time)...so check with your team to see how they sell.

The caps face Huet in their home opener. That should be good.

His agent asked for 3 years, $15 mil. The caps offer 3 years $15 mil. His agent says they are going to test the market, and he signs in Chicago.

He was great in his short time as a cap, and I don't blame him for signing in chiago, he gets an extra year job security and an extra $6 mil.

I do hope the caps light him up though, and Theodore plays great, otherwise the end of the world types will be lamenting not resigning him.

I wonder is this the first time that all 3 calder finalists played in the same game too?

FINALLY, I can see my Flames here in Toronto. The old schedule was the most moronic thing I've heard of in a long time.

...The old schedule was the most moronic thing I've heard of in a long time.

Toronto not playing in Montreal until Jan is pretty moronic too if you ask me.

I think the schedule is far from perfect, but it is a HUGE improvement over the way it has been the last few years. I finally get to see the Habs and Wild (a.k.a. The Battle of the Koivu Brothers"). Frickin' sweet.

I like this schedule. It's cool that every team will get to play each other.

I went through and double checked, made sure the Wings will actually play all original 6 and east coast teams. First time in a while I should be able to see every team on regular TV.