Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Alden

Anybody interested in custom R2 XN10 Grips?

I'm placing a custom order for R2 XN10's with grip on them. You can choose the flex including the non-retail Stiff-Whip. Cost will be around $130-135 US shipped. Pretty steep for a shaft, I know, but the same cost as retail if not a bit less! Let me know if you're interested.

Guest phillyfan

All they are are R2 XN10s with grip, nothing else custom? No blades included I assume? I may be interested.

Yeah, they're just shafts. The only custom option is the grip. Haven't decided which type of grip yet, either the Hull or the TPS soft grip. Any preferences?

Oh yeah, the minimum order is 6 shafts and I was thinking about keeping 2 of them so I only need 4 other people. If more are interested they only go in denominations of 6 so we would need 10 people.

The Hull grip is like the Inno soft grip which is a little bit tackier than the TPS soft grip. I'm leaning towards the TPS grip since it would probably appeal to more people.

In that case I would prefer Hull grip. Do they all have to be the same flex?

Nope, you get to choose the flex! That's the cool part. If anyone wants a breakdown of the actual costs, I can do that.

wow i wish i wasn't a 17 year old w/no money. That sounds like such a nice stick right now. The TPS soft grip is like the grip on the bottom of Rubber Response's right, the yellow portion? If so, that's like near-perfect grip. And also, i've wanted a R2 XN10 but again...no money. Also, how is the stiff-whip compared to the whip/regular? Is it like between a whip/regular, so around an 85-90?

Guest phillyfan

Is there an option for custom blades as well? I've managed to obtain and view a scan of the R2 XN10, but what will the grip version appear as? Differently such as Synergies and Synergy Grips? Thanks. When would the deadline be as well?

Guest phillyfan
wow i wish i wasn't a 17 year old w/no money. That sounds like such a nice stick right now. The TPS soft grip is like the grip on the bottom of Rubber Response's right, the yellow portion? If so, that's like near-perfect grip. And also, i've wanted a R2 XN10 but again...no money. Also, how is the stiff-whip compared to the whip/regular? Is it like between a whip/regular, so around an 85-90?

I don;t believe there was grip on the yellow section of the RR, just the upper black section, the rubber, hence the Rubber Responce.

The yellow part of the RR has that sort of "matte" finish and that's what the grip is. I was thinking about placing the order either next Tues. or Wed. The turn around time should only be 5 business days.

Guest phillyfan

Damn, I'll have to pass then, there's no way I'll be able to salvage the money by then. If possible, if you order an extra one, hold it for me por favor. 5 day turn-around is quite nice as well. Alden, where are you located?

The yellow part of the RR has that sort of "matte" finish and that's what the grip is. I was thinking about placing the order either next Tues. or Wed. The turn around time should only be 5 business days.

That's TPS' soft feel grip.

Guest phillyfan

I was requesting your location because I have a FSZ gift certificate for around here and was seeking to wheel and deal. No problem. If you can hold one, great, but don't bend over backwards for me. If you can hold one, no doubt I will get it, it's just a matter of when. When you confirm to place the order, let me know personally either on here, on by email as I will advise you my status. If you and the rest of the interested participants are willing enough to wait, I should have the money within 2 weeks, 3 weeks tops. Spring hockey starts back up this weekend, and I referee 4 tomorrow, so whenever that check arrives, consider it done. BTW-Are custom blades an option?

Guest phillyfan
The yellow part of the RR has that sort of "matte" finish and that's what the grip is.  I was thinking about placing the order either next Tues. or Wed.  The turn around time should only be 5 business days.

That's TPS' soft feel grip.

That helps, thanks. What does the Hull grip feel in other terms, Polarfibre, Easton Grip 02, 03, Sande Sandpaper? Thank you.

Guest phillyfan

Thank you very much for the information, if anybody can confirm.