Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

eddyo57

new itech goal series

has anyone really seen more than that dumb video on the itech tv? they look like they are gonna be legit pads but then again this is coming from a kid who loves itech equipment. so any one who might know more than i it would be very nice to hear some more about the so called x-rated.

yea as far as someone gettin pissed about me putting this under ice hockey... goalies are a part of ice hockey man. but anyways i know they are on itech but has anyone here seen them in person or tried them on or anything??

Doubt it, since they're only just now getting in the hands of the pros. Most of us know just what we see from pics and the Itech site. They look pretty promising. I kinda like the graphic too.

yea as far as someone gettin pissed about me putting this under ice hockey... goalies are a part of ice hockey man. but anyways i know they are on itech but has anyone here seen them in person or tried them on or anything??

But goalies have their own section so yeah, you screwed up.

i don't know it does kinda sound like the r8's since you could make the thigh rise on those stiffer and such by takin out the pads. so i guess the only concern i would have would be how well they would hold up. i know one thing. all the other itech equipemtn has help up prefect for me.