Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kovy_Ribs_Fedo

What kind of shoulder pads?

Kovy, have you ever considered buying a blow up doll and dressing it up in skates and a jersey to satisfy this fetish you have? You're like a 12 year old girl at an N'sync concert....

Kovy, have you ever considered buying a blow up doll and dressing it up in skates and a jersey to satisfy this fetish you have? You're like a 12 year old girl at an N'sync concert....

I found your post off the topic.

Kovy, have you ever considered buying a blow up doll and dressing it up in skates and a jersey to satisfy this fetish you have?  You're like a 12 year old girl at an N'sync concert....

finally someone let it out! I didnt think i could hold it in much longer.

Does everyone's playitagain have used equipment? mine only sells skates...

Kovy, I might be off topic, but I think most people have been itching to say something about your teenage obsession with Kovalev. I just couldn't stop myself any longer.

Kovy, I might be off topic, but I think most people have been itching to say something about your teenage obsession with Kovalev. I just couldn't stop myself any longer.

The problem is I'm not even talking of Kovy in this topic.

i wanted to say something also, but i didnt want get get banned/im not a believer in smack talking members directly.

As far as something similar, the sherwood traditionals might work for you if your looking for something that light.