Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

stereo77

bauer supreme 5000,3000 and xx gloves

hey guys.

out of your experience which glove have you most liked?iv tried out xx and i liked them but dont have a chance to wear the 5000's or 3000's.

any opinions or help is appreciated so thanks in advance.

im living in ireland and the nearest lhs is well over 200 miles away.id jump at the chance to try on gear.id probably be im my lhs (if i had one) twice a week just looking at the gear.this may sound strange to ye but ye take having a dependable source to get gear and accesories for granted.which is normal obviously.so any opinions on the gear would be grate.this wasnt a rant by the way...just somthing to let ye know how lucky ye are!

im living in ireland and the nearest lhs is well over 200 miles away.id jump at the chance to try on gear.id probably be im my lhs (if i had one) twice a week just looking at the gear.this may sound strange to ye but ye take having a dependable source to get gear and accesories for granted.which is normal obviously.so any opinions on the gear would be grate.this wasnt a rant by the way...just somthing to let ye know how lucky ye are!

Sorry man, thats shitty deal, all those gloves are sweet gloves, i guess if you want the latest technology go for the XX, but if you want some gloves that are cheaper and are very good get the 5000 or 2000 !

5000 is a more traditional, "box" shaped glove, wider fit around the hand.

The Vapor is a more modern, slim fitting glove, extremely light.

Both offer a good amount of room in the cuff and provide excellent protection.

I'm a big fan of the XX and XVs. They give awesome mobility and natural movement of your hand and they're lightweight and stay cool (with the coolmax liner and nylon gussets).

The Supreme line of gloves are great as well. One thing to consider about them though (especially with the 5000) is the weight. The 5000s are one of the heaviest gloves out there, granted they're probably the most protective out there as well (you could probably take a bullet with them), but it comes at a cost. Also, the thumbs are locked on the supreme line as well if that means anything to you (some people really like locked thumbs).

I've used both and you can't really lose with them, but for my money I really like the XX glove. If you can find a pair of 5000s in nylon grab those!