Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

liroadrunners

tour g7

They are a loose fitting glove. As for the fingers they are normal for the glove size if that makes any sense. I wouldn't say they are long or short I didn't feel the finger size was any different then my eagles that were the same size.

As big as they are to start out once they are broken in they fit really well, but for 120 bucs id rather be sure and get the right size initially lol.

I havent had a problem with the code 1 gloves if you are set on tour and are looking at the cheaper ones.

i had a pair of these gloves before i got some eastons

i wear a 13 inch glove normally and didnt find much difference with the g7s

they are a great glove once you break them in

the thumb is a little stiff when you first get them i found

i have 3 pairs of the g7s and one more coming in soon love them ...no need to break them in once u put them on they feel like u had them forever best glove for roller i think

i have them in black, usa colors, red black custom color and soon to be black and yellow

if i could i would order my own special color like all white carbon tour g7s but i need a full team order and im just one guy haha i dont know what it is i just love the feel of the tour gloves

if i could i would order my own special color like all white carbon tour g7s but i need a full team order and im just one guy haha i dont know what it is i just love the feel of the tour gloves

I always thought white carbon G7s would look amazing.