Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

liroadrunners

tour g7

What would we name our team? Team Modcats? ;) But seriously, if we got enough people for an order, I'm always down for adding another pair of gloves to the collection. :)

Good luck getting a discount, biut if something goes down for custom g7's, Im in. I need a 13" as well.

Do they make the G7s in a 13"? My team is getting custom gloves this season and we're either going with the G7 or Sande MaxPro but I've never heard of the G7s in a 13". Which was one of the drawbacks from the G7s for some of our players.

I knew I should have played bandits this year lol. Maybe if I still want to do high level hockey because its not very likely that I will be playing ECRHA next year

I knew I should have played bandits this year lol. Maybe if I still want to do high level hockey because its not very likely that I will be playing ECRHA next year

SRU isn't having a team next year?

Bandits are no more, Phantoms are back!

you can get them in size 13" if theyre a custom order. if your team gets g7s let me know and ill get a pair with you guys. or if we can get enough people to get a custom order.

Hmm, thanks for the info. Damn, now we're really going to be torn with which gloves to go with...

It is very likely we will not. half the ECRHA team isnt coming back next year and the rest of our 40 man club dont want it anymore. Im having doupts about playing this year.

Scott I saw on the bandits website that they folded the pro and minor teams. Why? and is the phantoms team going to basically be the bandits?

We folded our pro/minor teams because of contractual obligations. Roux isn't coaching this season but we basically have the same roster as last year.

EDIT: Back to the gloves though, we need 10 people if we wanted this order to happen..

It is very likely we will not. half the ECRHA team isnt coming back next year and the rest of our 40 man club dont want it anymore. Im having doupts about playing this year.

Continuing this off topic conversation...Why don't your guys want it anymore? Is there a chance you guys will end up folding sometime during this season? You have 40 guys on the team?

Not trying to be nosy, just interested.

if anybody know a retailer who can make a team order i am open to join ...im talking about white leather with white carbon tour lettering ..if i had photoshop i would def post something up on who it would look

Continuing this off topic conversation...Why don't your guys want it anymore? Is there a chance you guys will end up folding sometime during this season? You have 40 guys on the team?

Not trying to be nosy, just interested.

No we wont fold this year we are planning on having 10-12 skaters on the ECRHA team. The slippery rock inline club has around 40 guys spread out on 4 teams(including the ECRHA team) and all 4 teams play in the inhouse collegiate league hosted by the RMU island sports center on neville island. After this season we are losing the majority of the players on the ECRHA team and the ones that are left feel like even if we had interest in the team next year, we won't be nearly as competative as we were last year and hopefully this year... and we just dont want to be the next scranton in division two.

Im down, but I think we have to get 8.

All white though? ehh thatll look like crap fast. I vote white with maybe a black cuff.

I thought that too till I had a pair of the H10 Pros. I never had a problem with them discoloring or anything. They're still just as white as the day I got them, 2 years ago. I'd vote for a color scheme similar to the H10, http://www.playmorehockey.com/images/TOUR%20H-10.gif, predominately white with some black accents.