Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

glovesave43

2008-09 Goalie Gear Sightings

Did Reebok make a really good pad or just fill the leg channels with a tube of cash? Jeebus. I like the mostly white look, but not when 95% of the goalies have it.

Also have skate savers on the goal, I'm still surprised the NHL hasn't adopted those for game use. Can't give goalies any advantages though, can they? :ph34r:

I'd like to see them in practices and warmups, but I guess they could make for some weird bounces during the games.

Picture1.jpg

DiPietro doing what he does best. Finding new ways to hurt himself. :lol: This season should be a good one....

Also dunno anything about goalie pads other then DiPietro's relation with Itech...so aside from his everchanging color schemes there could be something new with them.

Ryan Miller

29dxnyd.jpg

and MAF in the background...

s64xfb.jpg

ugly imo

the pads miller has are much better then what he had but id have to say MAF's arent that good. the premiere II's looked alot better on him.

Oh I love them too, in fact he definitely knows what looks good with the jerseys. I'm just an Islanders fan who is sour that he is always hurt... <_<

it's about time he put something on it. plain black seemed so boring.

I liked his all black helmet, went against the grain.

it's about time he put something on it. plain black seemed so boring.

I liked his all black helmet, went against the grain.

The same reason all-white pads were so nice. We don't even have MAF's sport gold beeboxorz to break up the monotony of these mostly white with 2-color stripe themes.

More props to Kolzig in TBL.