Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Monty22

"Bleeding Green" Hartford Whalers Movie

The Whalers jerseys are/were just nasty.

Also, gotta love Brass Bonanza.

Good read.

I second that. The green one was the ugliest jersey of all time.

There gone get over it.

The only real "mistake" was the cooperall pants.

JR- the Road Navy from that set is nice, but my all time favorite is the Kelly Green (the ones with Pucky on the shoulders)

any more info on this...I lived in Hartford after the Whalers had left so I got to see the Wolfpack, but saw the jerseys hanging from the rafters...and now I'm a Rangers fan living in Kentucky...lol

here's a timely story. One of my best friends is out at Home Depot and gives me a call. Apparently, he's wearing a green Whalers T shirt ( I gave them out as part of the groomsmen gifts when I got married a few years ago). He's not a hockey guy, but travels quite a bit for work. He loves wearing it because no matter what country he's in people always come up and say hi. At any rate, The Whale Booster club president approached him and struck up a conversation. He gave my buddy a card with info on the movie to pass on to me. Here it is for those interested:

www.bleedinggreenmovie.com

PM me if anyone needs his contact email.