Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

thenizzle

'04 eagle x70 vs '03

ok let me get this straight: on the cuff of the 03 model there is a shiny silver eagle symbol, and the 04 is clean right? in that case i absolutely love the 03 and dislike the 04, the wrist movement is more cumfy on the 03. does anybody have any differing or similar opinions on which is better???

i am ordering x70's and i havent seen the new 04's, i assumed they were the same. before i order something that isnt exactly what i want can some one show me a picture or explain the differances to me.

i am ordering x70's and i havent seen the new 04's, i assumed they were the same. before i order something that isnt exactly what i want can some one show me a picture or explain the differances to me.

The 03's have the eagle in a shiny silver and I believe the new ones don't. Besides that there exactly the same. I think its actually good that isn't there anymore, mine just cracked and I eventually had to rip off the silver part.

Go to Eagles website and click on gloves to see the new X70's. The cuff is kinda a cross between the old X50 and X71 style. I actually like it better then the old X70 cuff having tried them on in the store.

I thought they were exactly the same except for that crappy silver logo above the cuff is gone? Hmm maybe I was wrong.

I'm pretty sure that the 04s are the same except for the cuff. I have a pair of the 04s and thats the only difference I could feel.

^^good call, I think the liner is a bit different on that pad also. It's only on the seniors too I think. On my 04 X70i's the liner is exactly the same as before.

which is better?

performance wise

Of course the 04's will make you play better, improve your shot by 10%.

Thank you so much!

I was really just wanting to know how people who have used/tried felt about which one was better.

i seriously hope you're being sarcastic just as stampeder was. and i'd say the 03's are a better fit to me than the 04's. i don't really like that new liner in the new ones, or the new cuff, and i find the glove to be too narrow

i seriously hope you're being sarcastic just as stampeder was. and i'd say the 03's are a better fit to me than the 04's. i don't really like that new liner in the new ones, or the new cuff, and i find the glove to be too narrow

If you find the new X70s to be too narrow, perhaps you are talking about the Eagle Fusions? They are designed for a slimmer look. I believe that there is a pic on Eagle's website.

It depends on which feel YOU like, I personally like the cuff on the 04s, and inside of the glove(pad on top/liner) is a bit more comfortable imo.