Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Skoda10

Warrior Hustler Pant

lol just notice it after hanging my gear up from skating. Anyone having problems with the little bolts or whatever they are called popping out? I do wear suspenders over them and one just popped right out and it hasn't even been a month :(... Should I get them returned on warranty or just try to get that sowed up?

have a pair of hustler pants and each leg on the back has a slit that runs an inch or so vertically. Anyone know how to fix this?

Also I noticed te back legs dont have the padded square piece like other hockey pants have. Has anyone modified it to add soemthing there?

thx

lol just notice it after hanging my gear up from skating. Anyone having problems with the little bolts or whatever they are called popping out? I do wear suspenders over them and one just popped right out and it hasn't even been a month :(... Should I get them returned on warranty or just try to get that sowed up?

Dude, they must have sent a bad batch to Toronto. The same thing happened on my Warrior Hustlers after about 2 months. Good thing I don't wear suspenders. I've had them for more than a year now. Fortunately, that's the only defect I've noticed.