Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

lee92

inno softgrip

how tacky is the softgrip on the innovative sticks? is it like the 03' synergys, or like the old gold synergy grips? also, does the grip peel a lot? i'm just asking becuz i'm gonna be ordering an 1100 shaft and to get the soft grip, its an extra $10.

secondly, would you be able to get the same grip by using wax on the shaft or reverse stick tape?

i know this has probably been covered before, and i tried searching, but i gave up after i kept getting error messages

the softgrip is pretty good i like it. wayy better than easton grip at the moment. if i were you id get it its only gonna make the stick better, but stay away from polarfibre unless youre sure you like it already. also lee, is there anyway you can get more shafts? finding an inno shaft in mass. is like finding a virgin in a maternity ward, nevermind one iwth softgrip.

um, well you can try that don mills source for sports store in toronto. i called there on satruday and they said they had a bunch of inno sticks in there. also, on their website, www.justhockeysfs.com, they have free shipping anywheres in north america. my store here could get more in, but i doubt you'd wanna go about it cuz i don't think they'd ship them to mass. or anything. try the don mills place