Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chadd

10 best NHL quotes

Man I knew the Jim Schoenfeld donut quote, one of my favourite quotes I've used it often.

I tried to find this one but couldn't locate the source, it's from a long time ago. I was a kid. Went something like this:

Coach chucked a water bottle at the ref. During press conference after all the heat started coming down on him was asked if he had any regrets. Coach said something along the lines of his only regret was he didn't have a brick.

Stumbled across this non-hockey beauty while I was looking for that quote:

"banjo-pickin' inbreds."- Winnipeg Blue Bombers kicker Troy Westwood in reference people from Saskatchewan. He later apologized saying that he didn't think anyone in Saskatchewan was capable of playing the banjo.

Stumbled on a gold mine from Pavel Datsyuk.

“I with Homer and Fill,” Datsyuk said. “We special KGB group, me and Homey and Fill. We have European style, jump in and everybody shoot. Ask later, who still alive.

"He just used me like pony," Datsyuk said. "He was on top of me. I don't like being the pony. I want to be on top."

"We fly to Vancouver twice a year. So, going to Vancouver is not a dream. But to participate in the Olympics and to win - that's the dream."

Asked what "dangle dangle" meant:

"How should I explain it? It's like dancing rock-n-roll with a puck. You pick a puck on your stick and you dance around on the ice with it."

Asked who the most underrated player was:

"I am a very shy person, so I cannot name him. But you can hear that player in your receiver right now talking to you."

Asked about the shortie against Finland in Vienna:

"Yes, it was nice. Datsyuk shorthanded, picks the puck, shields it, beautiful, shoots, it is flying towards the goal, and... And then I wake up."

"I wasn’t strong when I was young. The puck was maybe too heavy. I guess I tried to move the puck from side to side to keep from getting hit.”

Stumbled on a gold mine from Pavel Datsyuk.

“I with Homer and Fill,” Datsyuk said. “We special KGB group, me and Homey and Fill. We have European style, jump in and everybody shoot. Ask later, who still alive.

"He just used me like pony," Datsyuk said. "He was on top of me. I don't like being the pony. I want to be on top."

"We fly to Vancouver twice a year. So, going to Vancouver is not a dream. But to participate in the Olympics and to win - that's the dream."

Asked what "dangle dangle" meant:

"How should I explain it? It's like dancing rock-n-roll with a puck. You pick a puck on your stick and you dance around on the ice with it."

Asked who the most underrated player was:

"I am a very shy person, so I cannot name him. But you can hear that player in your receiver right now talking to you."

Asked about the shortie against Finland in Vienna:

"Yes, it was nice. Datsyuk shorthanded, picks the puck, shields it, beautiful, shoots, it is flying towards the goal, and... And then I wake up."

"I wasn’t strong when I was young. The puck was maybe too heavy. I guess I tried to move the puck from side to side to keep from getting hit.”

He's hilarious! lol