Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest 2048

College hockey on tv in ny

Guest 2048

Anyone who gets YES or MSG can watch the two college games on right now. Just thought I'd pass it on.

I have a less then legal dish. I get lots of stations, and NESN by far has the best coverage. Watched 3 games last night. Maine Harvard game was AMAZING. Maine, hevaliy favored, down 4-1 after two, win 5-4 in regulation

I watched CIS hockey today. St. FX playing York was on TSN this morning. I wonder why they're putting on so much college hockey today?

Maine Harvard game was AMAZING. Maine, hevaliy favored, down 4-1 after two, win 5-4 in regulation

I saw that game last night and was suprised it was on here...down in VA you dont get many college games ever...but it was a great game

Maybe because both Candian and US tournaments are on this weekend :P ?

That's why? Now I feel stupid. :rolleyes:

EDIT: I remember now... I just had one of my frequent stupid moments I guess. :P

is ESPN or the deuce showing any of the games? I'd really like to see some of the games, but living in Iowa has some disadvantages to it.

Guest 2048
Some nice college hockey again...Zach Priase's team is playing, MSG.

FSNY here...

ESPN showing them? You gotta be kidding.

Not when Poker of Basketball can be playing. Sorry, but you are sol.

whatching poker now, go farha