Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Karly14

sticky white tape

i have eagle x 90s with the black palm, ive always used normal white renfrew stick tape. lately, after applying tape(still same renfrew stuff) to the butt end of my stick the tape gets so friggin sticky i canty move my top hand, and it messes up my stickhandling. any suggestions to stop this from happening? and my shaft is a grip, so not putting a butt end at all wouldnt help

put a nice thick layer of candle wax down on the new tape. or if you don't care too much about grip up there, use electrical tape. i use a combo. electrical tape on the knob, and regular wax covered tape below that. works for me.

i use just plain ol electrical tape on my sticks now, cuz i hate when the tape gets gummed up n sticky. i have a grip shaft too, and i just tape a small knob on it. since its grip already, i don't really need any tape for a handle

I use regular white tape for the knob and top hand. If your's is gumming up on you fast, you're probably holding the knob too tight and you're wearing through the tape. One solution, if your knob and top hand tape starts to gum up, just remove the top layer and put a layer of new tape on.

Or maybe some clear pad tape, I used to put some on my butt end cause they would not wore out my gloves.