Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

D3nZ

t'blade Website Additions

I was browsing on the net and found some interesting stuff on www.t-blade.com If you go in the merchandize and add-ons page you can see alot of t'blade stuff that I have never seen before. Alot of stuff that I would like to buy like the t'blade hockey jersey and some add-ons like the runner holder and skate guard, anyone know where I can buy those things??

Guest phillyfan

Anybody know if the white runners and ice blue holders will be in NA anytime soon? Those Ice blue holders are really tempting me....

Anybody know if the white runners and ice blue holders will be in NA anytime soon? Those Ice blue holders are really tempting me....

Europe only. Talk to HockeyShark, he can get them for you (Im pretty sure)

Best place to go is Brians Skate Shop in Windsor Ontario. They have some kick ass skates. They have a few different Special Edition version skates that come with tblades factory installed and they are amazing. I always browse through when Im there to pick up some runners.

Guest phillyfan

Vapor-I missed the order for them on CB by a few weeks. :(

hkyplaya4life-Do they have a website? Do they ship as well?

i know it wasnt aimed towards me but hockeyshark is not a website(unless he has one dat i dont know about)...hockeyshark is a person on this board :D send him a pm :rolleyes:

No website, but here's an address and phone number:

Brian's Pro Skate Shop

1495 Tecumseh Road East

Windsor, Ontario N8W 1C2

Phone: (519) 254-5733

Guest phillyfan

i know it wasnt aimed towards me but hockeyshark is not a website(unless he has one dat i dont know about)...hockeyshark is a person on this board :D send him a pm :rolleyes:

I know he's a member of this forum. What I meant by that was that he was nice enough to run an order for t-blades from his area back on CB. There was a deadline of some sort for them, as I was a few weeks to short.

Guest phillyfan
No website, but here's an address and phone number:

Brian's Pro Skate Shop

1495 Tecumseh Road East

Windsor, Ontario N8W 1C2

Phone: (519) 254-5733

Thanks for the info, I'll have to give them a call when I find some extra time.

they have the blue holders in NA, my friend got them about 2 months ago. I cant remember which rink he got them at but both shops are run by the same guy. called www.myhockeyzone.com I believe.