Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

asr

Bauer Vapor vs. Supreme..differences

So like the title says..the vapor line vs the supreme line, whick is considered Bauer top line? Would it be the Vapor 10 stuff, or the 5000/8000 stuff. Ex, vapor 10 shoulder pads vs Supreme 5000 shoulder pads, etc. Just curious what the high archy is here. Thanks for the knowledge!

asr

They are both the high end lines from Bauer. At the moment, the Supreme 8090's are lighter than the Vapor XX's. I don't know if you're aware but everything is up to Vapor XX and Supreme 8090, not Vapor X and Supreme 5000. It depends on what you get, but the Vapor line seems to be more on the cutting edge with weird materials and stuff like that, and the Supreme line is more traditional and functional. I Hope that made some sense, sorry it's 7:30.

Sorry for the confusion..yes protection not skates. Im behind time, but not quite that bad [close tho]. Maybe they dont make vapor protection any more but most of the online places still sell it, and some of it is fairly well priced, thats why i asked. thanks

No problem.

The Vapor stuff is lighter than the Supreme 5000 pads. They are based on the old Cooper Techniflex pads. The 5000 is more protective, yet bulkier. The new Supreme 8000 incorporated both models - Supreme protection with Vapor lightness.