Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dave

Gear spottings at the WCOH Euro-pool

Those are Kovys new CCM Ultrawhites. I used to have the 795s but his are now based on a newer model.

Those are Kovys new CCM Ultrawhites. I used to have the 795s but his are now based on a newer model.

New CCM Ultrawhites? Are they going to release a model like those? Not to sound like KovyRibs.

Oh, yeah, I know that. I didnt know they had a name for them though. I just thought maybe they gave them a name and are deciding to release them now

New CCM Ultrawhites? Are they going to release a model like those? Not to sound like KovyRibs.

I may understand you don't wanna sound like me, but I think you guys agree with me that it will be awesome if CCM release skates like this.

I'm in favor of any skate that isn't silver, everyone has done it to some degree and I'd like that fad to be over.

Sold them long ago. I bought them for $75 and sold them for $150 to a guy who was a Kovy nut. They were new when I got them but he offered me double what I paid after I used them for 6 months. Funny thing is, they were a couple sizes too big for him but he didn't care.