Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

quilty14

TFG vs. 1100

Which would you take?  

28 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Ok, well here's the situation I have the choice to buy either a TFG or a 1100, I can get the TFG shaft for $60 taxes included, where as I can get an 1100 shaft for about $160 with taxes also. I have heard many good things about the 1100 shafts, and TFG 1 pieces, but what I would like to know if there are more ppl out there besides Chadd that think these TFG shafts are any good? So vote which ever shaft you would pick, and state your reason for taking it over the other. I should also mention I can get the flex I like in both brands.

Thanks in advance,

John

Yeah, that's a great deal. I would personally go with the Inno 1100. From experience, I have found the 1100 to be very reliable. It has great performance and great durability. my vote is Inno 1100.

TFG I don't think that price seperation is close enough to go for the 1100, maybe if it was a couple bucks, but I am basically going off the OPS.

I would go TFG. The deal is just too good to pass. Atleast try the TFG for awhile, and you can get 1100 all the time at that price, but TFG are a dieing breed.

If they have them for $30 Can, can someone pick me one up too?

Seriously, I'll take one or two 102 flexes for $30 CDN.

they were selling them for 29.99 at valiquette sports in ottawa, tfg, nike quest 1's and vapor 8s were all 30 bucks, that was a while back though, there none left now