Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

echi24

Metallic Red Synergy

Im new to modsquadhockey cause i never really reg'ed for an account, but ive been reading posts since corebeam.net was first set up.

I was wondering what kind of synergy Brad Richards was using in today's game vs. Russia at the WC. It looked like a metallic red synergy of some sort, im thinking maybe a team canada edition? This might have been posted before, so sry if im repeating an old post.

i dont think so, this stick was shiny and metallic. It didnt look as dark as the si core grip too (kinda a maroon almost). This one seemed really mettalic, and the <<<s were the same as the regular synergy design. The si core grip has sorta sparkles in it (or thats what i remember) and this one was clean and metallic.

whats a world cup stealth....i havent heard of any special editions Stealths for the WC....but im a newbie

Just use the search

I think Petey21 (thats close to the name) started a thread with Stealth Grip in it. Read a little into that and you'll find out a bit more on it.,

If anybody gets the Toronto Star, there is a great pic of the top half of Richard's stick on the front of the sports section. It is clearly a stealth, but it is also clearly red at the very top.

I thought I cleared this up along time ago. I was AT the game and he was using a stealth. Funny camel, I was just going to say the same thing about the toronto star.