Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Modo9

Epuck.com

Just a heads up, epuck.com will be retailing the Stealth at $179.99 USD, they expect to have a small shipment late Sept. I also just purchased a regular Synergy from them for $119.00! Many e-tailers (monkey) are selling the Havok for 20 bucks more than that!

I am not one to promote any product or store necessarily but just wanted to give everyone at modsquad a heads up to call these guys when shopping for new gear. I have been buying hockey equipment from these guys for two years and they have flawless service and almost always the lowest prices. Just a quick fyi...

Epuck definetly has great service, but on the Synergy I think you might have not paid the lowest price. I know there are stores selling regular Responses for about $80, so I would imagine that regular Synergies should be about the same. Not sure on that though. I thought the havoc was supposed to be a price point stick, not $200 like a Stealth. Whats the deal with that?

The Response's usually sell alot cheaper than the Synergies, i know the Response grip is going for $130 CDN here, and the Response for like $100.

I also saw something very intresting on the site, this may have already been posted, but has anyone tried this butt end? I'd like to hear some feedback, im tempted to try it.

http://www.epuck.com/webapp/wcs/stores/ser...tegory_rn=1803#

I know the hockey.com store(in NH) is selling regular synergys, sherwood eclipses and responses for $99. Not sure about the online store though, I would guess it would be the same.