Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sk8er

Mission jerseys

Be careful with Inlinesports.com.

I ordered $300 worth of wheels from them and they never sent them and kept my money. They have a really bad record with the BBB as well.

I ordered some gripper light wheels from them once and they substituted red-star stillettos without telling me. I now won't order anything from them again.

Wait..I think I still have a couple...let me call work.

They are the home version of the top one in the pic, however they are 3x. (equivalent to like a 2x in regular jerseys, ProJoy's are small.

I am looking to replace my clubs jerseys with the Mission Projoy. We currently use the Nexed Core jersey which everyone loves as it breaths well, is light and feels goood against the skin! Any comments on how the Mission jerseys compare with Nexed or just comments in gerneral?

ProJoy jerseys are alot heavier and dont breath very well. If you're looking for a nice light, and very breathable jersey, go with the tour jersey's.

I ordered some gripper light wheels from them once and they substituted red-star stillettos without telling me. I now won't order anything from them again.

When I got wheels from them they charged it twice even though i only got one set and theyre still arguing with the credit card people.