Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tom351

Old Christian Patterns

Does anyone know or know where to find the specs for the old Christain Puckmaster patterns?

Like the ones listed here:

Link

Federov

Hull

Robatialle

Christian

St. Louis

Thanks,

TD

They changed from time-to-time but the best I can remember are:

Fedorov--His actual pattern; nice mid/mid-heel with a sloping curve and decent loft.

Hull--I don't remember his using this pattern, but it was always a damn-near straight blade with little loft. Kinda like his Louisville retails.

Robatialle--Dunno

Christian--Fat mid-curve

St. Louis--I think it spent time being called the Hull and STL, not sure.

Hull--I don't remember his using this pattern, but it was always a damn-near straight blade with little loft. Kinda like his Louisville retails.

Robatialle--Dunno

St. Louis--I think it spent time being called the Hull and STL, not sure.

Hull - i think youre decribing the P16

Robotaille - may have also been called Los ANgeles, and it was Lidstrom-like

St Louis - i remember it being similar to the Pittsburgh, very small closed mid toe

I think I still have one of the Hulls floating around, I know they flipped the names around but those are the Hulls I always saw.

As mack said the Christian curve is a giant fish hook, like a Sherwood Coffey. The P-16/Hull curve is a square toe, lie 5.5, long blade heel curve with a closed face. Similar curve as a Modano, only more of a pure heel. Picks corners and saucer passes well. Awesome for snappers and slappers. Christian blades are legendary for sublime feel and turning to mulch. Here is Christians info. They might be able to answer more technical questions. Good luck.

Christian Bros. Hockey

218.386.1111 phone

218.386.4434 fax

800.346.5055 toll free

800.867.0847 toll free fax

www.hockeystick.com