Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ktang

Hockey Shop / Sharpening in Las Vegas

Anybody know of a good hockey shop in Las Vegas with good sharpenings (I like at least a 1" hollow, or shallower)? I'm going there in March for a beer-team tournament.

Thanks in advance.

only a couple rinks in town that host mens' tournaments..... Las Vegas Ice Center (old Crystal Place) and the Fiesta Rancho Ice Arena. LVIC has a good pro shop and will have what you need. FRIA is pretty small as for the pro shop.... more like a broom closet. They can do your skates if you're playing there. Chances are though, you're playing @ the LV ICE Center, so you'll be in good shape.

LVIC has three guys that really good sharpeners, Dominic, Sergei and Eric. If you get your skates done in the morning usually one of those guys is working. If you are playing at the Fiesta both guys there are good.

OK, thanks guys. I was thinking of bringing some extra steel etc. to the tournament, but now it looks like I won't need it.

sorry for bringing the old thread back, but I'm curious if any of the below mentioned shops have websites or something? can't seem to find anything...

the reason I asm is because I'm curious if they'll have TO since I'll happen to be in Vegas on the week of April 15 and rather then wasting money gambling I thought of spending it in a productive way you know :)

Thanks!

Hey i'm heading to vegas, not for a hockey tourny, but well for partying and was wondering if there are any hockey stores near the strip? haha ...or close by?