Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

malcb33

Inno Blades

Hi, just wondring what Innovative stick blades are like, in terms of durability, preformance? Where is the best place online to buy them? Do the regular blades have a short hosel? Thanks! ;)

Hi, just wondring what Innovative stick blades are like, in terms of durability, preformance? Where is the best place online to buy them? Do the regular blades have a short hosel? Thanks! ;)

durability is ok, performance is amazing. They have the best feel of any graphite blade, and they shoot like magic.

I'd had an SMU before. Pretty good, great for the price, but it broke rather quickly. I picked up a retail on eBay for $30, and tried it out for the first time tonight. So far I love it.

They are the best blades I've used. I was lucky enough to get 3 short hosel ones for $50 at peranis but I don't think they have that sale anymore. The 2 that I've been using have been holding up great, just some chips and scratches here and there but still stiff as day one. I also think that the Nike Apollo blades feel just like the Inno blades and only cost $30 so I'd look into those as well.

They are great, only problem I have with them is they don't stick well in my Inno shaft, just like the glue doesn't fit them well and they get loose, I heated them back when I got home, I hope they will be ok now.