Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

firehockey17

xn10 replacement?

i went to my lhs and one of the guys told me that the only way to put a replacement blade in an xn10 is to buy a standard blade and put it in the other end. is this guy full of it or is he right?

Guest 2048

Lego, dgaronzik and rangerjr10 have done it. Your lhs dude is full o shit.

There has to be some point in the taper where you could fit the blade in. And if you turn it upside down, wouldn't that eliminate the purpose of the stick because then the taper would be in your hands.

Yes flipping the shaft would eliminate the taper, and yes your LHS employee is full of BS. I've done it. It's really easy to find the taper on it. I cut just where I heard it hollow out and it fits tapered blades nicely.

The guys at my LHS said the only ops that you can put a blade in is the synergy. When I brought my M-1 he said theres no way and I have to buy a new M-1, then he told me prices of other ops. I showed it to him with the r2 wood in it and he said it wouldnt last a shift :/

The guys at my LHS said the only ops that you can put a blade in is the synergy. When I brought my M-1 he said theres no way and I have to buy a new M-1, then he told me prices of other ops. I showed it to him with the r2 wood in it and he said it wouldnt last a shift :/

I would just run over the stick with my truck, but, come on, hes just trying to make a sale :)

Guest 2048
The guys at my LHS said the only ops  that you can put a blade in is the synergy. When I brought my M-1 he said theres no way and I have to buy a new M-1, then he told me prices of other ops. I showed it to him with the r2 wood in it and he said it wouldnt last a shift :/

I would just run over the stick with my truck, but, come on, hes just trying to make a sale :)

Really? I figured that you'd paint it red and call it an L-1.

i always assumed thats what synthesis shafts were. Easton got warranty synergies broken at the blade, cut them, slapped a new paint job on them, and sold them as synthesis shafts...