Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

malcb33

Anyone trydout Inno Novius tapered shaft!

Hi, Just wanting some some feedback from anyone who has used an Innovative Novius tapered shaft? What would the best comparison to other tapered shafts? <_<

I absolutely love mine. I have not used any other tapered shafts, but I prefer it over every other ops(synergy, response, vector) or standard shaft I have ever used. My tapered novius/inno blade combo has great feel great kick and has proven pretty durable. I have had the shaft for over a year now, and its still going strong, quite a bit of chipped paint, but structuraly its fine. My first inno blade lasted me about 8 months, my second one is still going strong. I play inline once a week and pickup ice once or twice a week, so it gets a fair amount of use. If you search, you'll probably find more opinions.

The tapered 300-flex Novius I had was a decent shaft, solidly built IMO. It was a little heavier at the bottom end than other tapered shafts like R2, Synthesis, Flyweight. It had a nice flex on slap shots with a short-hosel blade, but I didn't like it for wrist shots or stickhandling, just felt too bouncy for me. It might flex better with a longer hoseled T-flex blade though. Just my 2 cents.

I have had the shaft for over a year now, and its still going strong, quite a bit of chipped paint, but structuraly its fine.

Duckjob what level do you play at? i've broken 4 noviuses since last xmas, i'm wondering if its just bad luck or something. I gotta say i won't use any other shaft now tho :D

I play in the adult "copper" inline leauge which is pretty competitive once a week, brass once a week, which is a lower level of play and ice pickups once or twice a week. I play defense also, so I'm more likely to be hacking than being hacked :) I'm with you though, I won't use any other shaft, the feel, and the 260 flex is perfect.