Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

hot_shooter

adult tournies

just finished playing in a great tournament this week-end in long sault just 10minutes outside cornwall,on and it was great. 28 teams from all different araes

( kingston, ottawa, new brunswick, syracuse.......)

anyway it is put on by a friend of mine and he is always trying to find other

teams interested in coming as he wants to make in even bigger so anyone on a mens team that may be interested in playing in future tourn. let me know and i will proveide him wiht your email address for future contact..also ther are all different calibres divisons a to e ..a being the best ( jrA, college players...very fast)

also anyone play in the london tournie that pasted march 19?

oops wrong forum..... mod please move to hockey diss. sorry

I played last weekend in a tourney in London, run by Canadian Hockey Enterprises. It's a little pricey, but their tourney package is pretty nice... games were all at the new Western Fair Sports Centre, a beautiful 4-pad rink with huge locker rooms and a bar in the upstairs lobby, they have a shootout (2 players and a goalie from each team), you stay in a nice hotel, get free breakfast, a free beer after the game, and more. I've been to 2 of their tourneys, they seem pretty professional and put on a good show. There are other groups out there who do the same thing... Russell Hockey Enterprises, Can/Am Hockey, Global Sports Vacations... You can also find tournaments listed on the CARHA (Canadian Adult Rec. Hockey Assn.) site and at hockeytournaments.com.