Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

W.Heinle

Goalie cut jersey vs. player

How are goalie cut jerseys different than player jerseys?

I assume that they're really wide and roomy without the arms being that much longer?

Is that what it is?

Thx.

Each companies jersey is going to be a bit different, but they are very large with wide arms normally.

Thanks, I'm wondering about the arm length.

The reason why I'm asking, is that I have a really tall player (6'7") on my team and have been wondering if he'd better off with a XXL than a goalie cut jersey.

Each companies jersey is going to be a bit different, but they are very large with wide arms normally.

Thanks, I'm wondering about the arm length.

The reason why I'm asking, is that I have a really tall player (6'7") on my team and have been wondering if he'd better off with a XXL than a goalie cut jersey.

You already have your answer, so I am just giving you another confirmation that it woud definitely be a no-no. Many goalie cut jerseys actually have even shorter arms than larger player jerseys. And he'll be swimming in it on the arms because of how wide they are. I tried wearing one while I was playing out because I forgot my player jersey. I looked very silly... LOL

Ask him which he prefers. I'd much rather have the roominess of some goalie cut jerseys than something too tight.

So secretly on the ice, you like to look like a flying squirrel? :P

Hey, some adults prefer junior shafts. ;)

I hate being the fat guy in the too-small jersey. The fat jokes are too easy without that working against me, too!

depends on the brand and which line of jerseys it is. The CCM non pro goalie cuts have huge arms but length is short. the Rebok p[latnium jar a hair tighter but baggy as well, the SP and AK goalie cuts are actually quite nice and full length sleevs , they are baggie but not like Reebok and CCM