Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RadioGaGa

2009-2010 Habs Thread

Article on the RDS website is saying the the Bulldogs owner is considering moving the dogs from Hamilton to Laval because they wanna build a new arena that will fit 10000 people in there.

Here's the article...it's in French though. Feel free to use whatever translator you prefer :P

Bulldogs to Laval

It would suck ass for you Radio...

The City of Hamilton and the Dogs just extended the lease for 3 more years a Copps. So, it's at least that long before they move. But yeah...that would suck.

[EDIT]: Apparently, but unconfirmed, there is an out in the contract that allows for the Dogs to move or for the City to bring an NHL team in. We've all seen that the NHL team is unlikely...but moving seems more and more likely. The City only has themselves to blame if that arena sits empty for 40+ additional nights a year.

As a guy who has always liked Price and thinks he has been blamed for way too much and can't catch a break at all...even I've gotta say, these last 2 games have to cement Halak as the #1. Barring injury or blowout, Carey is a spectator for the rest of the year.

What a bunch of losers. I can't stand to see Andrei K and Pouliot out there. No heart, no effort...just humiliating.

I just hope the Phlyers beat the Rags tonight to get thsi playoff spot over with. The thought of Leafs/Habs in a potential 'must win' scares me. Toronto gets up for Montreal like no other team I've EVER seen in any sport :(

welllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll.....it looks as though Philly has to lose again against the Rangers :P

PATHETIC!

The only scenario left where Montreal loses the playoff spot is if the Rangers games goes into overtime (regardless of outcome)...and the Leafs win in regulation.

Beating the Leafs is still the best way to go, IMO