Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tjobity

Nolan to miss three weeks!

I'm hoping they can move someone over to the wing and give Francis and Nieuwy more time. Any scenario where I can see less Reichel on the ice will be gravy as well.

Definately a big blow, but Tucker can take his spot for the playoffs or however long he's out and I've been impressed with Kilger. This kind've the reason we picked up Kilger and Francis.

I think he's mis-percieved, he's by no means a huge goal scorer. But he's a solid player who seems to start all of the comebacks for the Leafs. He scores timely goals and gives everything he has. I did think he'd score more when we got'em, but I am by no means dissappointed with his performance.

I'm not much a fan of Nolan, but to quote the man himself "Boohoo".

(Clearly I am a Sens fan)

I might have some sympathy if he wasn't responsible for injuring a number of other players during his career. He's a cheap, viscious prick.

I'm a Leaf's fan and it sucks that he's out. He's a key player in the leaf's lineup and contributes when needed. Hoepfully someone else can step it up to make up for this loss.

Definately a big blow, but Tucker can take his spot for the playoffs or however long he's out and I've been impressed with Kilger. This kind've the reason we picked up Kilger and Francis.

Tucker has been out for a few weeks, and it doesn't look like he'll be back for the first game of the playoffs.