Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kirsch

DMB Concert

Went to another DMB concert last night in Ames, IA. It was insane. The setlist was amazing, and then half-way into the show a special guest arrived. NEIL YOUNG. It was amazing. Together they played 3 songs that lasted atleast 45 minutes. Then the crowd chanted "we want Dave" for 15 minutes and he came back out and did an outstanding encore. It was great!

Here's the setlist:

One Sweet World

Grey Street

Granny

Joy Ride

Hello Again

Don’t Burn The Pig

Jimi Thing

Warehouse

Cry Freedom

All Along The Watchtower *

Cortez The Killer *

Rockin in the Free World *

Crush

Too Much

*= with Neil Young

Forgot to include that My Morning Jacket, Jurrasic 5, and Ben Harper opened for him. I can't get over how amazing the show was.

that kinda looks like the palace show, neil young was there too for watchtower, cortez and rockin the free world... i was suppose to go but ended up not having the cash... palace show sucked, nice concert though

I have his central Park CD and the 1 from Boulder. I have seen him here in Tampa a few times and in West Palm, great shows, I only wish I could remember the 2nd half of the show. Every concert is the same, things are great for the first hour then everything seems to fade into moosh. I could cut back on the drinking but then its not a Dave concert. I have a buddy that follows him all over the country. I can handle a few shows but im not travel all over BFE to watch him though.