Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

monoclub

Baking INline Skates and Wheel Removal

I recently bought one of the Bauer ovens for baking skates. There aren't any instructions form Bauer on baking inlines, do you need to remove the wheels? After pre heating the oven the skates only in there for 2mins. Anyone with experience on this?

True - but i change my wheels twice a week anyway as i have different surfaces to train on so keep my best wheels for matches

Its the proper Bauer skate oven, 2 and a half minutes and the X:60 or ONE95 skate is totally soft - after a pre heat of course.

I figured baking with wheels on would be okay but thats an expensive mistake to make if not. Thanks for the helpful replies.

There is no reason to take the wheels off...I tested this and had wheels in the oven for over 30 minutes....Nothing happened....

Doesn't count if the oven is off :lol:

But seriously, 30 mins and nothing? Thats amazing - all they are is rubber/plastic - would have thought they would have melted or at least broken down?

Now...how did the wife feel about your melting experiements in her nice clean oven? :huh: