Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LkptTiger

Cheap Vector Pros

Well, as you probably gathered by reading the title, I have come across some fairly cheap CCM Vector Pros at Hockey Outlet (no affiliation with the e-tailer) in Wheatfield, NY, about a half-hour from my house. How cheap? $295 USD. But, unfortunately, the deal only covers size 7.5 (I'm not sure how many pairs are left). If any of you boys are interested, I'll be more than willing to play middle-man (no extra charge). PM me if you would like to talk via AIM or telephone, so we can get the details hammered out.

...Sorry for the wait, boys. I was pretty sick yesterday, so calling Tim totally slipped my mind (my bad). I have been trying to get ahold of someone in the shop since I got home from school, but nobody seems to be picking up.

Just letting you guys out there who may be interested that I haven't forgot about it.

Yeah, that is probably what is going on over there.

...Still willing to play middle man for those who are interested. If you have any questions reguarding shipping and all that other good stuff, just ask me. If you need to talk to someone at the rink, you can call (716) 695-1107. If the guy you are talking to has no idea what the hell he is talking about, ask for Tim and he should be able to tell you all you need to know.