Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

krimsanavenger

Reebok edge socks

If you examine them on a regular basis and you see a tear or a run, you simple turn the sock inside out and sew it up. I've got one pair and I've maintained them for a year and half and I'm new to hockey so I'm falling enough.

In summary, take care of them and they last.

I just noticed that the retail version of the edge socks now come in an intermediate size, that are 26" as opposed to the adult 30" or junior 24".

Also, I really wish Nashvilles old 3rd sock was just blue stripes, and not the checkerboard pattern, or I'd love them. Anyone seen the new predators 3rd sock in RBK Edge (all navy w/ two white stripes)? I'm just trying to find some sort of navy RBK edge sock with a simple white stripe (or multiple white stripes). The Leafs sock would be perfect if they were navy instead of royal.

I was actually just going to ask that same thing when I saw this topic lit up as having a new post in it :)

AFAIK they (Reebok) doesn't even have LAST YEARS style Toronto jerseys (after they went back to the 93-style jersey with the bottom stripes and the leaf on the shoulder) so I assume it probably takes a while.

Does anyone know if Reebok has any plans to update what is available retail in NHL colorway edge socks? Like Winnepeg, new Tampa, and some of the new third jerseys?

It's not only Reebok and it's not only socks. I live in Tampa and am looking to do a fire department jersey with the new Tampa design. Pretty much every jersey manufacturer's uncrested NHL Tampa jersey and socks are the older designs. In fact i still have yet to find a new design beer league blank Tampa jersey. How hard can it be to do a solid jerseys with one stripe. Never mind the fact the new ones look three times better than the old design.

Pretty much every jersey manufacturer's uncrested NHL Tampa jersey and socks are the older designs. In fact i still have yet to find a new design beer league blank Tampa jersey. How hard can it be to do a solid jerseys with one stripe. Never mind the fact the new ones look three times better than the old design.

http://www.hockeymonkey.com/rbk-hockey-uncrested-jersey-25p00-tpa.html

It's not only Reebok and it's not only socks. I live in Tampa and am looking to do a fire department jersey with the new Tampa design. Pretty much every jersey manufacturer's uncrested NHL Tampa jersey and socks are the older designs. In fact i still have yet to find a new design beer league blank Tampa jersey. How hard can it be to do a solid jerseys with one stripe. Never mind the fact the new ones look three times better than the old design.

Jerseys: http://www.icewarehouse.com/descpage.html?pcode=EUTBLJ

Socks: http://www.icewarehouse.com/descpage.html?pcode=SXTLS

I know the Reebok ones are out there. I was more interested in the clone/alternative market, Kobe, CCM, AK, SP, etc. They all are still using old Tampa designs. Our teams aren't huge fans of the Reebok jerseys, plus $40 per would put our cost per jersey up over $100.

There is no longer a "gamewear" jersey offering under the CCM brand, so, you're SOL there.

AK, KOBE, and SP all cost MORE than the Reebok offering, so, understanding that you are on a budget, these brands wouldn't suit you solely based on price, even if they did offer it.

I'm sure Bauer offers it and the price is going to be in the same price range as the Reebok.

K1 will do it. 95% of their jerseys are custom anyways, so, contact a K1 dealer, ask for a quote on P100-Detroit Home, make the necessary color changes, and that just might be the cheapest way for you to go! The only negative is that on re-orders, if you don't order a minimum of 12 jerseys with K1, the upcharge is brutal!

Good luck sir!

Bingo. K1 is amazing for jerseys. You can change practically anything. Quality is right there with AK, Kobe, SP, etc.

http://www.k1hockey.com/