Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

hockeyfreak7

FBV in DC?

is there anywhere within two hours of DC that offers FBV? ive had the opportunity to get them done, but had to pass it up because i dont really want to have to come back home to DC only to have them done normally again..

If Kettler doesn't have it yet, I'm roughly 2 hours (non-rush hour) from DC and my local rink has it.

i'd be surprised if kettler doesn't have it yet. Before I moved (end of summer '09), they were talking about getting it in. If they don't have it yet, you should tell Fitzy to get off his lazy behind and get it already. Kettler has been doing really well for itself in the last 2 years, I'm sure they can afford FBV.

i'd be surprised if kettler doesn't have it yet. Before I moved (end of summer '09), they were talking about getting it in. If they don't have it yet, you should tell Fitzy to get off his lazy behind and get it already. Kettler has been doing really well for itself in the last 2 years, I'm sure they can afford FBV.

alright, i havent been to kettler in ages. it used to be my home rink, but since i left the little caps, i just havent had reason to make the trip up there.

thanks for the help!

alright, i havent been to kettler in ages. it used to be my home rink, but since i left the little caps, i just havent had reason to make the trip up there.

thanks for the help!

a bit late to the thread but we at Drm sports have FBV dresser cost is $12

2 places in VA I know have it are Kettler and Ashburn (further out west).

What Vaporboy said DRM Sports at the Rockville Ice Arena has it too..