Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kovyperron5727

NHL players you've met

Some of the players I've met are Jim Craig, Gordie Howe, Craig Ramsey, Pavel Demitra, Keith Tkachuk, Rob Ray, Mike Peca.. The list goes on. As for players I've played/skated with.. Patrick Kane, Ryan Callahan, Brian Gionta, Tyler Kennedy, Shane Prince, Jason Bonsignore (Arguably the biggest bust in NHL history, but a decent guy), and an uncountable number of local kids that were drafted this past year.

Just about every player I've ever skated with, no matter how old they are, it's like playing with other kids. They're just there to have fun.

OK here we go I actually played on a team with the GREAT Reggie Flemming, the man had a laser beam of a wrist shot and even in his late 30s early 40s could still play...Chris Chelios would be skating with us as soon as the Hawks were knocked out oft he Playoffs, and I mean out on Sunday playing with us on Tuesday. So over the years I have had the oppertunity to play with a lot of Hawks and hear tons of great stories. So kind of in order from the time I was 18 till in my 50s.. Marks, D Hull, Savard, Pinder, Koroll, Korab, Kerr, Pirus, Toomey, J. Lemeux, C.Dahlquist, Secord, Chelios, Van Dorp, Probert, Ogradnick, Ribble, T. Murry, Belfour, A bunch of Sutter's, Goulet, Amonte,Roenick, Janecyk, Marchment, Mulvey and lots more. Cheli brought out his buddy actor DB Sweeney once, not to good. All good guys except one who was an arogent AHole

This is not an "NHL player I've met," which makes it somewhat funny to me.

I don't really used LinkedIn much, because it's hard to be as pithy in a business forum as I can on Facebook, but I had a request from a former player with a 241/328/569 slash line wanting to join my network. I know he's friends with Gouche, but I don't really interact with Gouche on LinkedIn, so I'm not quite sure what the player found interesting about my profile.