Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

gxc999

Favorite Colognes

CK One is my favorite by far. Not the most original but it's the one I prefer. I also use Ralph Lauren Silver from time to time. Recently, my wife won a Avon basket and there was a bottle of Aromadisiak in it. It actually smells prety good for about a minute or two.. then the smell seems to evaporate

I read somewhere that women are actually most receptive to the smell of baby powder.

My office actually banned people from wearing strong cologne/perfume, which may have annoyed the various metrosexual, but made most pretty pleased. Anyway, speed stick ftw.

suprised to see that no one uses JP Gaultier´s "Le Male"

that´s what i use

Le%20Male.jpg

most chicks love it

My current rotation -

Giorgio Armani - Acqua Di Gio (The daily "go to". Unfortunately, my girlfriend's father wears it as well. Nothing turns a girl on faster then smelling like her dad!)

Lacoste - Essential (For warmer weather.)

Ralph Lauren - Polo Double Black (For colder weather.)

Victoria's Secret - Very Sexy for Him (My date night cologne.)

Abercrombie & Fitch - Fierce (Almost gone. I have had it since high school and I think I have outgrown it a little. I almost never wear it anymore.)