Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

puckhoggy

Soccer Shoes

Hey well soccer season is here and i need to buy a new pair or soccer cleats.

I'm looking for any upper high-end soccer cleats whether it's Nike, Adidas,etc.

I live in the GTA and am not familiar with soccer stores and what they carry. I'm hoping some ppl may know where I can find a soccer store with reasonable and competitive prices when it comes to high-end cleats and a good selection to try from. And perhaps what some may think the going prices are for these cleats.

thx

Hey there, have you checked out this website?

Showdown sports

They're in the GTA

If you have a larger foot like i do, go for nike shoes, they're pretty much the only ones that fit me. I wanted a pair of Lotto cleats but my foot was just dying in it so i went with the Nike Air zoom 90 and i LOVE them.

Take it easy!

Copa Mundials are classics, great boots.

Like buying skates, you definitely want to get into a store and try on different models from several brands. Don't limit yourself to just Nike or Adidas. I've been in Puma v1.08s for awhile, and though they're a narrower fit, they work for me.

couple of big shops in and around the GTA

In-2-It Sports, north side of Rutherford across the street from Vaughn Mills.

AC Soccer & Sports, in Mississauga, Dixie & Eglinton (same plaza as Popeye's).

Si Vous Plait Sports, probably you're best bet for prices. Big stores are at 27 & Steeles (main warehouse) and 401 & Dufferin (Cartwright & Caledonia, just west of Yorkdale Mall).

Phil

thx for all the great links and info so far guys. I'll have the opportunity to check them out this week in person.

wondering if anyone knows any good soccer forums to get additional info from (something similiar to MSH,but for soccer?)??

i wanted to get some advice on what cleats i should grab. last season had a pair of ADIDAS F30+ i believe, and not i want something that is more high end.

thx again

Copa Mundials are classics, great boots.

Like buying skates, you definitely want to get into a store and try on different models from several brands. Don't limit yourself to just Nike or Adidas. I've been in Puma v1.08s for awhile, and though they're a narrower fit, they work for me.

I grew up wearing Patrick and custom Pantafolo d'Oro.

So over a month later, and I'm only actually planning my day tmrw to hit up the soccer stores.

when it comes to cleats, does anyone have a link or chart, or something that refers to a brand's ranking list when it comes to their best products.

Just trying to guage what I should expect at the stores, since I never been to an actual specialized soccer store. SO basically I'll be trying on cleats and hopefully make a decision later on after I do some research on the cleats that fit best.

thx

So after 2 weeks of waiting for my cleats to arrive, they're finally here.

I ended up buying Adidas F50i white/navy colorway. I chose to get the leather instead of the sprintskin exterior. These are the ones that come with the customizable studs. Just praying I don't lose any on the pitch lol

Anyone on the board have any variation of the f50s?

I thought about getting the f50i too but I've never really been a fan of round studs, I can't accelerate as fast as I can with blades. Tell me how they go, I've heard they're a solid boot.

So after 2 weeks of waiting for my cleats to arrive, they're finally here.

I ended up buying Adidas F50i white/navy colorway. I chose to get the leather instead of the sprintskin exterior. These are the ones that come with the customizable studs. Just praying I don't lose any on the pitch lol

Anyone on the board have any variation of the f50s?

I've had two pairs of 50's and my only advice is to pick either the hard or firm ground studs and leave them in forever. They are not the easiest boot to change studs with. Other then that its a great boot.