Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Vash

Hockey Shops Upstate NY

I'll be driving up to the Catskills this weekend. Does anybody know if there are any good pro shops with pro stock stuff along the way from NYC?

The shops in NYC sucks so was hoping to see if I could find some good shops since i'm driving.

I'll be driving up to the Catskills this weekend. Does anybody know if there are any good pro shops with pro stock stuff along the way from NYC?

The shops in NYC sucks so was hoping to see if I could find some good shops since i'm driving.

There are a few good stores in NYC, they are not large, and you kind of have to dig a little to find them:

www.wsskate.com

and:

http://www.hockeysportstore.com/info.html

If you see the stores listed in the link, you will pass them as you head north thru NY state.

Paragon took most of its ice hockey stuff out of the store as its off season now...

Bumping a semi-old thread. Just like last year I am going to be staying in Austerlitz this entire summer. My mom said if I can find hockey anywhere, I can do whatever I want. Anyone know of ANY shops in the area, maybe within a 1.5 hour drive?

here is a map of the area in NY

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=austerlitz+N...ved=0CBcQ8gEwAA

Thanks,

Matt

That's less than an hour from Kemp's in Latham, NY. Their website isn't as flashy as some (www.kempshockey.com), but they have a massive inventory (at least, compared to the places local to me in DC). I swing by pretty much every time I stop through Albany.

Kemps is good. Usually where i got all my stuff from. Lived 5 min from the store.

Hockeytown is ok. Wouldnt really go there if your looking for equipment though. More memorabilia than anything.