Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ranger-#8

Tournament in IL this weekend

I have a tournament in Chicago this weekend. We are stying in an Embassy suites in Lumbard. I was wondering if anyone was going. Also if there is any special around there i should go see?

Are you talking about the Turkey Cupp. If so i wish i was going, but i dont have a team. Just a heads up if anybody needs a 17 and under (or up) roller guy.

Water Tower Place is a prety nice mall, Navy Pier is a nice stie to see, if you drive an hour to my hood, Miller Brewery tours only take about an hour. If you need any gear or anything, i work at a shop in north milwaukee friday and sunday, let me know if youre in need of anything. theres also gurnee mills a few minutes north of chicago, HUGE outlet mall, A&F, Hollister, etc

Are you talking about the Turkey Cupp. If so i wish i was going, but i dont have a team. Just a heads up if anybody needs a 17 and under (or up) roller guy.

I believe the Turkey Cupp (roller) is held November 20-22, right around Thanksgiving. Kinda makes sense doesn't it? ;)

I have a tournament in Chicago this weekend. We are stying in an Embassy suites in Lumbard. I was wondering if anyone was going. Also if there is any special around there i should go see?

Are you going to that Chicago Chill Midget major tournement?