Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JR Boucicaut

Flood in Nashville

Luckily our house hasn't gotten licked down there, but I know friends who've gotten nailed by it. For once I'm all right having moved up here away from that. Till an earthquake swallows us whole.

I'm sure Steve has a home in Nashville...probably friends and teammates at risk...but he is worried about his helemt. Even at the higest levels...hockey players really are a strange lot *L*

I think the lot of them live in Franklin, a suburb that got nailed as well.

I have family in Franklin and I can't even get a hold of them.

Do you know how bad it is in Franklin?

Pretty bad, I'm sorry to say. I saw quite a few businesses that were barely above water and fields that were now lakes, so hopefully they just got out of Dodge. An elderly lady that was our receptionist had a house going underwater and she didn't answer when a rescue boat went for her. No one from my old company's heard from her but hopefully someone got her out of there before.

Im from franklin and it was very rough down here. Cars, houses, all types of other buildings underwater. It has since gone down but its pretty much a mess 'round here. I was starting to wonder when to start building the arc for a while.

Our house is in Green Hills and they got it pretty bad, too, but we barely got a lick on our house thank God.

I was reading a story about all of the guitars and gear that was destroyed in the flood. Most of the working musicians in Nashville lost gear when a couple warehouses flooded.

Urgh. Why couldn't it have been turn-tables instead?

I was reading a story about all of the guitars and gear that was destroyed in the flood. Most of the working musicians in Nashville lost gear when a couple warehouses flooded.